This course follows the “Entering the World of Children” Course.
Now that you know how to relate to children, how do you guide children in a loving relationship with Jesus Christ? Get equipped with tools to assist children in spiritual growth.
Each training day consists of demonstrations, discussions, and practice, after which you go into the community to apply all you have learned. You will also learn from the community because you learn from experience.
Each training session is designed to meet the needs of the participants, using a selection of the available subjects.
- Option 1: Weekend training
- Option 2: 5-day training
- Option 3: 10-day training
What the Bible says about Children’s Ministry
Building relationships through
- Boundaries: securing good relationships
- Group work: understanding groups
Mentor in spiritual growth
- Guiding a child in salvation
- Praise and worship
- Bible stories: discovering the truth through questions
- Bible stories: experiencing the truth through emotions
- Bible stories: challenged by Bible characters
- Memorising God’s Word, the fun way
- Teaching children to pray
- Learning through real-life experiences
- Care and share activities
We have partners all over the world. Training is done wherever our partners are. Please contact us for further information.
The children worshiped God and something wonderful happened. God send rain that prevented the rebels to come into N’Djamena and they went back. God used the prayers of little ones as instruments to stop the rebels to come to N’Djamena. God can use children all over Africa because we are going through difficulty, through wars and poverty, but God hear the little ones’ cries, bring peace, and change into Africa.”