Partnering together for the sake of children
“Partnerships are rooted in the nature of God and therefore are crucial elements in our life and ministry, revealing our interdependence and unity in Christ –
a key witness to the world.” William D. Taylor
Key Partnerships for Synergy in Missions
How can we take hands with your church or organisation?
- Petra Institute assist your organisation|church to understand God’s heart for children
- We listen to your unique needs
- We work out a strategy that ﬁts your vision
- A key elements in the strategy is to train a core group of leaders to do relational children’s ministry in their own context.
- From this group of leaders, a group is identiﬁed that are trained to train trainers.
- Over the years, Petra Institute developed active partnerships in 29 countries, with equipped trainers in 40 countries and trained children’s workers in more than 60 countries.
What participants say about our workshop
“We thank the Lord who through His long plan made us to know each other. We are getting so many beneﬁts by working with Petra Institute. We pray that this relationship will continue to grow. Allow me to say that children ministry remain to be the hope of our church. We believe that by working with children, we are building a strong church and establishing His kingdom here on the earth. If we neglect the children in our programs, we are actually undermining the church. So I ask you to help us in this big task of preparing these young men to be strong believers in the future.”
Archbishop Silas Kezakubi, Africa Inland Church Tanzania
“Listen, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord alone. And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up. Tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders. Write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.”
Does our ministry/organisation qualify for a partnership?
Petra Institute, Private Bag X9906, White River, 1240 South Africa
+27 82 446 2274
Section 10(1) (cN) Public Benefit Organisation no: 18/11/13/2528
American Fund for Charities registration number AFC774
PAIA SECTION 51 REGISTRATION