The management training is focussed on developing the necessary leadership and management skills which is an integral part of the make-up of an effective manager/leader/coordinator of children’s ministry. As a children’s ministry worker the opportunity very often arise to lead part of a ministry or coordinate children’s ministry in general.
- Personal dream and calling formulation.
- Personal prioritising and time management.
- Personal and Team leadership.
- Strategic and operational planning.
- Financial management.
- Networking and marketing.
- Public speaking.
- Staff and volunteer management.
- Conflict management.
Management training is built on strong Biblical values, leading from the inside out. Each leader is purposefully giving the opportunity to continue growing in their personal relationship with God, themselves and others.